1) Disclosures Regarding Our Website
Phluant collects three kinds of information from its users: Personal Information, Demographic Information and Anonymous Information. All three are described below.
When using the Web site, you may choose to provide certain personally identifiable information about yourself ("Personal Information"). Personal Information can include your name, email address, physical address and other information that specifically identifies you. We will never collect Personal Information directly from you unless you have voluntarily provided it to us.
Except as described below, we do not share your Personal Information with any third party.
* We may use your Personal Information from time to time to send you newsletters and other information about Phluant.
* We may use your Personal Information to respond to your questions or to provide you with a service that you have specifically requested.
* We may provide your Personal Information to our contractors, however they are only permitted to use such information in connection with services they are performing on our behalf.
* We may transfer your Personal Information in connection with the sale or merger, in whole or in part, of Phluant, its assets or the division responsible for the applicable services.
* We reserve the right to access and/or disclose any information we gather as required by courts or administrative agencies and to the extent required to permit us to investigate suspected fraud, harassment or other violations of any law, rule or regulation, the Web site’s policies, or the rights of third parties or to investigate any suspected conduct which we deem improper.
We may use and share Non-Personal Information to improve and enhance your experience on the Website and for any other business activities. For example, we may share Non-Personal Information with unaffiliated third parties, such as business partners.
2) Disclosures Regarding Our Mobile Ad Services
Through the performance of our Mobile Ad Services, Phluant may deliver advertising or content to the mobile web sites and mobile applications of various media companies, content providers, advertisers and other third parties (the “Publisher/Advertiser”). We are therefore acting as a service provider to the Publisher/Advertisers.
However, we may access and/or disclose such information as required by courts or administrative agencies and to the extent required to permit us to investigate suspected fraud, harassment or other violations of any law, rule or regulation, the Publisher/Advertiser’s policies, or the rights of third parties or to investigate any suspected conduct which we deem improper.
When you interact with our Mobile Ad Services, we may collect Non-Personal Information such as the time spent viewing an ad, the number of ads clicked and other information about your interaction with the ads or content.
We may also place cookies on your device, to the extent possible, to collect Non-Personal Information. You may remove cookies from your device by following the process described above in the section entitled “Cookies.”
We have put in place reasonable physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard the information we collect. However, due to the inherent open nature of the Internet and our lack of control over wireless carriers, we cannot guarantee that all information will be completely free from unauthorized access by third parties. Your use of the Website and Mobile Ad Services demonstrates your assumption of this risk.
We have no intention of collecting Personal Information from children under the age of 13. When we become aware that Personal Information from a child under 13 has been collected without such child’s parent or guardian’s consent, we will use all reasonable efforts to delete such information from our database.
We reserve the right, at our discretion, to change, modify, add, or remove portions from this policy at any time. However, if at any time in the future we plan to use Personal Information in a way that differs from this policy, we will post such changes here and provide you the opportunity to opt-out of such differing uses. Your continued use of our Website and Mobile Ad Services following the posting of any changes to this policy means you accept such changes.
We give you the option to remove your Personal Information from our list of active users completely. All unsubscribe or opt-out requests should be sent to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will process your request within a reasonable time after receipt. However, we are not responsible for removing your Personal Information from the lists of any third party (such as a Publisher/Advertiser) who has previously been provided with your information in accordance with this policy.
If you have any questions or concerns about our privacy practices, you may contact us as follows:
Phone: (646) 530-8700
Fax: (646) 530-8700
Email: privacy @ phluant.com